Harris Associates provided Preconstruction and General Contracting Services for the remodel of the MB Steak restaurant to create One Steakhouse. Value Analysis was provided throughout the Design and Preconstruction process to meet the owner’s desired budget while maintaining the design integrity required by the Tenant. Harris worked with Studio K Creative and VP Architects.
Harris Associates worked with the tenant, designer and architect to match existing one-off materials to the existing restaurant space. Other notable challenges included:
- Installation of a 1,500-piece handblown glass color changing chandelier designed, fabricated and shipped from the Czech Republic.
- Installation and integration of a video wall in the upstairs bar area.
- Surgical removal of existing finishes for reinstallation within the project footprint.
- Extension of the existing restaurant into the casino floor.
- Managing supply chain issues for FF&E, OS&E and other various OFCI/CFC installed materials.